ِACS Registration Policy
- Bring a financial clearance from the previous school in case the student is registered in a private school.
- The guardian must be present in the school and fill the registration contract in the Admission and Registration Department
- Pay the amount due to reserve a school seat.
- After completing the registration procedures by the guardian, a letter of acceptance is delivered by the Department of Admission and Registration to bring the student’s paper file, and then transfer it to the Noor program by the previous school.
The registration is considered incomplete if the file is not brought by the guardian, including all the certificates and identification papers of the student, to the Department of Admission and Registration.
School Withdrawal Policy
- The guardians make a financial clearance at the financial management in the schools and submit s an acceptance letter from another school.
- In the case of traveling outside the Kingdom, the final exit paper from Absher, or exit and return for a period of no less than (90) days.
- The clearance is delivered with the school’s letter, final exit or exit and returned to the Admission and Registration Department to complete all procedures.
Required documents for registration
- Copy of Student’s Passport
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of Student’s Iqama ID\National ID
- Personal photos (4X6) x 4
- Copy of Parents’ Iqama ID\National ID
- Previous certificates (Originals)
- Copy of vaccination certificate
- Financial Clearance from the previous school.
Acceptance age for kindergarten students:
The ages listed below may change depending on the instructions of the Ministry of Education